Wednesday, July 19, 2006

17th July

Returned to London in preparation.

My case is the size of and weight of your average British Gas boiler.

It was so heavy that I couldn’t manoeuvre it on to the upper luggage rack on the 1312 from Stafford to London Euston, and so wide that I couldn’t drag it down the aisle looking for an empty space to deposit it.

Needless to say I will be several kgs over my limit. Must have been that lucky horse shoe I packed. And that collection of anvils.

Hope they turn a blind eye at check-in/weigh-in

Ian at SHANE (or is it Shane at IAN?) said certificate will be ready to pick up Tuesday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»