Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Saturday 1st July


Woke up at 5.40 am. Hangover. George helped me move back to The Midlands today. Nearly packed up; my life was in 4 bags and 2 boxes.

Bought a big bottle of Orangina from cornershop and tried to drink it whilst packing last few items.

Terrible wind from three days of colonic abuse. Big thanks to: Chicago Pizza; Favorite Chicken; Taste More Chippy; Bombay Bicycle Club Curry House. Over the last 6 and a half years you have been there for me.

Set off for The Midlands. Needed a tinkle twice, because of the Orangina. Had to stop at both Oxford Services and Warwick Services.

Got home. Have only got 5 channels and 56k dial-up. Here, wireless is something the locals use to listen to The Archers.

Mum made me scones. That was nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»