Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sandy, #9

Yesterday, Chris came back into our room with look of glee in his eye.

That morning he had found a scrawled note stuck to the fridge with sellotape. In broken English it said (all errors are faithfully recreated):

"If you like Pink Bacardi and it's gone, yes, it was me. Tell me who you are and I'll buy you what I've killed. Sorry Sandy,#9 "


Sandy, it turned out, was a skater chick from Germany with a Purple hair and a vicious left hook. Immediately Chris saw potential here and asked me if I could think of any other notes we could write "from Sandy" to stick alongside this one,

Within 10 minutes we had come up with five more ranging from :

"If you owned a blue BMW 3 Series, and it's gone, yes, it was me. Tell me who you are and I'll buy you what I've killed. Sorry Sandy,#9 "

to

"If you owned a small dog, and it's gone, yes, it was me. Tell me who you are and I'll buy you what I've killed. Sorry Sandy,#9 "

Then within half an hour other people had begun adding their own. One began "If the human head in the fridge was yours.......etc etc Sorry Sandy #9"

I love it when a plan comes together.

No comments: