Thursday, August 24, 2006

I Don't Need No Education

Wednesday, I was at school for 11 hours. Tuesday, I did a 12-hour day.

The head honcho had come to see me teach. He sat in the corner of the lesson, occasionally raising his eyebrows and scribbling notes on a pad, though for all I know he could have been doing a sudoku.

After he said: “Yep, no problems there”.

“I’m not sacked, then?” I asked.

“I would have to have seen two or three lessons far, far worse than that before I thought about sacking you” he said.

Stick around a bit longer and you just might, I thought

However, felt a whole lot better knowing that, apparently, my teaching is of a required standard.

Meeting tomorrow for full feedback. I was thinking of letting rip with a full-on “Here Are Ten Things Wrong With Your Company” speech but actually, he’s a very nice guy, so I think I will play it “pally” with him to get him on-side before I steam in.

No comments: