Thursday, August 24, 2006

Waaaaaagh!

On Wednesday a 5 year old girl took one look at me, started bawling and refused to come into the classroom.

Why? I’m not that bloody ugly. Although, now I think about it, I was wearing a hockey mask and revving a chainsaw.

Basically, she threw a spaz-tantrum, hid behind her mother’s skirt and physically lashed out when she was man-handled into the class.

My powers of empathy had deserted me. “Oh, grow up!” I thought, conveniently forgetting that she was actually 5 years-old.

And that I was wearing a hockey mask and revving a chainsaw.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should have changed your pants and socks that day?

Anonymous said...

Don't you mean week Paul?

Phil said...

Apparently dirty pants and socks clean themselves naturally after 6 months.

I'll let you know the results of my experiment.